Business IT Support
We offer support contracts or ad-hoc support (pay-as-you-go). Our support contracts typically charge a fixed amount each month per computer for unlimited remote support, plus a fixed number of site visits per year. Ad-hoc support is simply charged per incident. We prefer remote support (when possible) because it doesn’t waste time traveling and can be done outside business hours, so we can offer it at low cost and the response time is much quicker. We can also monitor your computers so we can be warned of many impending problems before you notice them.
What size businesses do you support?
We support businesses as small as a 1 man home office up to a multi-site matrix with 100 people. We don’t like to turn anyone away, but we prefer the more personal support we can provide to small and medium size businesses.
What are some advantages to ad-hoc support?
- You can better control your costs on a month-to-month basis.
- You can use our time to train your staff so they can do many repairs themselves in the future.
What are some advantages to a support contract?
- You can budget knowing exactly how much your IT support will cost.
- Unlimited remote support is included, so you can call for support any time for any issue knowing it will be covered.
- It gives us a strong incentive to keep your systems running smoothly (so we get fewer calls), which means less downtime and disruption for you.
Why choose Posix for your support?
- We offer 24 x 7 x 365 support at no extra cost, which means we can do much of our work outside your work hours to minimise disruption, and also support you when you are working in the evenings or at weekends.
- All our staff are native English speakers and know how to explain IT plainly and clearly.
- We pride ourselves on our personable, effective, flexible service.
- We LOVE the work we do!